Each month I have a surprise little box delivered from Beauty Box 5. December’s box brought great things and it should come as no surprize that January’s box was great as well. I received the following items:
- NYX Love in Rio Eye Shadow Palette – this was full sized, and the colors are perfect for me. I plan on this becoming my go to travel set because the three colors are perfect, I wouldn’t need to pack any others.
- Body Drench Daily Moisturizing Lotion – I have tried this lotion before, but the scent is new to me. Both are great, and the travel size works perfect for your purse or desk.
- Clean & Clear Morning Burst Hydrating Gel Moisturizer – I haven’t tried this yet.
- OFRA Cosmetics Lipgloss Plumper in Sultry – This came in a full size gloss and its awesome. There is a strong color, so its for sure something you have to be aware of when you are applying. You can’t just gloss this baby all over your face. The color was a bit dark for me, but its fun and the gloss itself is great. I would pick it up in another color for sure.
- Every Beauty Flexible Foot Smoother – this is by far my favorite item in this months box. It scrubs like a demon and its so easy to use. My feet are greatful for the pampering. Such a great idea.