Beauty Box 5
My beauty box 5 subscription arrived today. Its always so much fun getting fun packages in the mail. Not sure what Beauty Box 5 is? Basically for $12 a month you get 4-5 beauty products shipped to your door every month. There is always a new product to try out, frequently a product you already know and love, and usually one or two full size samples. Basically its awesome.
So here is what came in my box for April:
- Jergens Natural Glow – My mother swears by this brand specifically, not only because it works, but because it smells good as well. I haven’t used it yet, but I already know that I love it.
- BH Cosmetics California Collection Eyeshadow Palette -3 eyeshadow colors in a very slim package. Perfect for light packers or to take in your purse.
- Blum Naturals All Purpose Cleansing Wipes – What mom doesn’t need wipes every moment of her life? From wiping your own hands, your kids hands, bums, carts, they are an essential. These smell yummy too!
- Bonne Bell Lip Definer – I have never tried a lip liner. I will let you know about this, but love the color.
- Full sized Nicka K New York Hydro Lipstick – I must say this was my favorite item. I am learning to get into lipstick and love trying out new brands and types. Its a beautiful shade. I can’t wait to find more!
Check out other months of Beauty Box 5 spoils here.