I am so excited for summer its not even funny. I have been pre shopping so if the warm weather ever decides to stick around I will be prepared. I don’t know if I am the only one, but I feel like summer is the easiest season to be a parent. The sunshine on your face, absorbing all that vitamin D. The playgrounds, beach days, and hours in the sand. Sign me up…. Here is what is on my wishlist and my closet.
1. Saltwater Sandals – These are super adorable shoes for little girls and they make one style for adults as well. Since I am a mother to only boys (love them, but mourn not having a girl), I decided I need to get the cute girly things for myself instead.The gold color makes me happy. Not only are they adorable they are super comfortable. The leather softens when you wear them to fit your feet perfectly. They are virtually indestructible.
2. CC Cream. For color correcting. It comes out the bottle a white cream, which weirded me out, but it actually blended in perfectly. This one is from Studio Gear Cosmetics and I have the linen color. If you want to try it out, use the code bloggecc for 10% off.
3. Simple black maxi dress. This is my summer outfit that feels like pajamas and feels more put together.
4. High waisted swimming suit. If this bottom has some structure to it, then its bound to be awesome. I think this style is adorable. Has anyone tried Albion’s swim suits before? I must investigate.
5. Fedora hats. Love. Enough said.
6. Beach bag. Bright yellow can not go wrong.