I mentioned a few weeks ago about an awesome book that I read from a remarkable writer and illustrator, JC Little. Well, she was kind enough to send me a print version of her book (which in turn has been devoured by all my children) and I wanted to share with you some fun things.
1. I love the words and the illustrations. Its wonderful. As an adult I think its sweet and sentimental.
2. The pictures tell the story more than the words itself.
I love looking at The Last Snowman with my toddlers because they are just learning new words. Their Speech Therapist recommended to me not reading the actual book but to talk about what we see. SO, this has helped me sit with them and point out what words they know. They love pointing to the green hat, the carrot, etc. Perfect for kids.
As a fun little surprise, there will be a great giveaway. This will include:
- a paperback copy of The LAST Snowman by JC Little (you can also download the kind version for $3, its a steal!)
- A mug with an image from the book – a gift from the author herself
- To sooth your winter sickness (stay away cold and flu) a bag of goodies from Boiron – the leader in homeopathic medicines.
- A custom soap JUST for The LAST Snowman blog tour – Limited edition “Hot Chocolate Swirl” soap and Shea Rescue Butter for lips and nails from Dot & Lil
Enter to win HERE: