Clean Your Way To Zen
After repainting and adding shelving to my office last week, I was so excited to see the changes and updates to the space (and I promise pictures are on the way). The excitement and energy quickly disappears when its time to clean up and put away your stuff. While putting the work surfaces back in I couldn’t believe how dirty and disgusting they got. I mean, they are covered in papers a lot of the time so there shouldn’t be much surface to even get dirty. I don’t like to start the cleaning job, but I find scrubbing and wiping very therapeutic, and for this mess I quickly cleaned my way to zen with Zep Commercial cleaner.
There is a saying in our family, Mona Says. Why do you clean that way? Because Mona says its the best. Well, Mona is my grandma and I wanted her thoughts on Zep Commercial because the rumor is “That @%!# Will Clean Anything”. She was put to work cleaning (see how I genius I am) and Mona says she likes the way the Quick Clean Disinfectant leaves her sink sparking, but its not safe to use on her granite or her marble countertops. For that we used the All-Around Oxy Cleaner and Degreaser.
Zep Commerical Quick Clean Disinfectant
- works fast to kill most viruses in 30-120 seconds (compared to the average 10 minutes)
- Safe to use on all non porous surfaces (so yes to ceasarstone, no to granite)
- perfect for disinfecting counters, sinks, appliances, bathrooms, floors, and don’t forget to wipe your door knobs and cabinet hardware.
Zep Commerical All-Around Oxy Cleaner and Degreaser
- multipurpose to get out tough stains and break up grime with degreasing action
- strong enough to clean your messes, but soft enough to use on upholstery and granite
- perfect for red wine, blood, fruit juice, food stains, urine stains, and dirt (its basically what every mom of boys needs to have in their possession)
So, two simple products that us moms can use to clean pretty much everything in their house. Just in time to deep clean and get your home germ free for cold and flu season.
What are your go-to products for cleaning your home? Any moms of boys out there, please tell me what you use for your homes.