If you are a crafter at heart, you will love today’s Free crafty svg files. Because its not just a hobby, its a lifestyle! Keep reading for a bunch of free svg files to use in your crafts! As always, the download for my svg is at the very end of the post.
My favorite way to craft is with a netflix show on and a diet coke nearby. It has to be the right kind of show that you can listen to more than watch intensely. Do you like to netflix and craft together? If so, you will love todays cut file. It says to do: netflix and craft. As in, that is the only thing on your to do list! Not only is it a shirt you can wear any time, its a great craft to make while you are social distancing because of Covid-19. Our house is on self quarantine and it has been quite the adventure. I hope this is a fun memory to look back on for my kids in the years to come, filled with activities and months off from school.
Did you know that March is National Craft Month? I don’t need a monthly theme to get my craft on, I craft all the time! In honor of the theme, my friends and I decided to make and share craft themed svg files for you!
Free Craft Themed Cut Files
- I can’t, I’m crafting today – Leap of Faith Crafting
- Netflix & Craft – Brooklyn Berry Designs
- Born to Craft – That’s What Che Said
- Mama by Day, Crafter by Night – The Girl Creative
- Crafting is My Cardio – Liz on Call
- I can’t be trusted… – Life Sew Savory
- Eat Sleep Craft Repeat – Try It Like It
- I Can Totally Make That – Everyday Party Magazine
- Queen of Crafting – Happy Go Lucky
- I Craft So Hard, I Sweat Glitter – Kelly Leigh Creates
- Habitual Crafter – Artsy Fartsy Mama
- Cut It Out – Unoriginal Mom
- Please Excuse the Mess – A Home to Grow Old In
- My Life is Craftastic! – Mom of 5 Trying to Survive
Supplies Needed To Iron On:
- Blank item (find my favorites here)
- Cutting Machine (get a cricut on amazon or | silhouette on amazon)
- Iron On Vinyl from cricut // Expressions vinyl
- Cricut EasyPress 2 with Mat
Tips For Iron On Vinyl Projects:
- Upload the free svg file to your cutting machine software (Cricut Design Space, Silhouette Design Studio, etc). Size the design to fit your shirt or totebag.
- Remember to MORROR the design before cutting.
- Shiny side goes DOWN on the cutting mat.
- Weed away the vinyl that isn’y part of your design.
- If using the Cricut EasyPress check out the Recommended Settings based on the materials you are using.
Download My Free Crafty SVG File Here
Enter your email in the form here and I will email you the file!