Cereal Box Crafts
- Cut open your cereal box to get a flat material that can fit on your cutting mat. Put the glossy side down and cut a 11″ circle from your board using the deep cut blade. Set the material to poster board + to make sure it cuts all the way through the first time.
- Cut another circle using paper or vinyl for your background. (looking back, if you were using vinyl it would be easier to put the vinyl on the cereal box cardboard and cutting it all at once).
- Decide on your quote and design. I used the fonts Amastery Font Duo (from Creative Market) and the laurel leafs are from Cricut Design Space (Leafy branch #M25556F Four Seasons Home Decor)
- Cut out your designs in vinyl and on the cereal box for a 3 dimensional look. I chose to do the lettering in vinyl and the leafs in paper glued to another layer of cardboard.
- Punch two holes and tie a leather string to hang your sign!