Hang out and relax while making a DIY sloth ornament. These cute felt ornaments are small enough that they are made in a short amount of time. Even better, use the Cricut to cut the felt for you! Make one in every color of the rainbow! #handmadechristmas #CricutChristmas #CricutCrafternoon
This baby sloth stuffie is such a fun Christmas Craft to hang on your Christmas tree, attach to a wrapped gift, or just for a cute pocket stuffie. Any way you use it, these are such a simple Craft that will be well loved and is kid and pet friendly.
Supplies Needed for Felt Sloth Ornament
- Cricut Maker
- Felt in various colors
- Embroidery Thread
- Embroidery Needle
- buttons or beads for eyes
- polyfil or stuffing
- Sloth SVG file (download at the end of this post)
- Download SVG file and upload to cricut design space
- Cut felt pieces using rotary blade on Cricut Maker
- Stitch the pieces together using embroidery thread that matched the color of felt used. Start with the top most layer and working towards the back.
- Attach the assembled front piece to the back. Leave an opening to stuff with fill before finishing the stitching.
- Attach string on both legs so that the sloth will hang on a tree just like he would in real life.
Are you looking for even more DIY Cricut Ornaments?
Here are some cute projects you can make in a short amount of time – like in a crafternoon!
- Tis the Season to Sparkle – Artsy Fartsy Mama
- Gingerbread Cricut Ornaments – Pineapple Paper Co.
- Joyeux Noel Mini Farmhouse Sign Ornament – Celebrating Everyday Life
- DIY Paper Christmas Ornaments – Abbi Kirsten Collections
- DIY Sloth Ornament – Brooklyn Berry Designs
- Joy Christmas Ornament – SeeLindsay
- Christmas Teacher Cricut Ornament – Happy Go Lucky
- Easy DIY Christmas Ornaments – Everyday Party Mag
- DIY Reindeer Hot Chocolate Ornament – Hello Creative Family
- Easy Woodblock Cricut Ornament – Me and My Inklings
- Easy Cricut Poinsettia Ornament – Kingston Crafts
Join our group of crafty friends! Share your projects, ask questions and make new friends. Join us on facebook HERE.
If you like this then you better put a pin on it!
Download Sloth SVG File Here
Instructions: the free svg file will open in a google drive file. You do not need to ask permission to edit the file, simply click the arrow pointing down image in the top right corner of the screen. This will download the image right to your computer. If you cannot see any icons in the top right corner, simply move your mouse to the corner and they will appear.