Families Are The Future of Alberta
- In in 6 albertans struggle with infertility
- Infertility is a medical condition that has a highly successful treatment
- Funding a single embyro transfer could save the Alberta government $97 million a year and if wider societal costs are taken into account that amount could actually be closer to $179 million saved.
- Lower multiples will lead to less complications and healthier
- Ontario’s government has ahead of us and has dedicated $50 million annually to an IVF funding program expected this year.
- IVF funding makes sense and saves money. It’s still the right choice for Alberta.
What do you think? Why do you love Alberta? Do you have a story you would like to share? Please drop me a line and let me know!