This month I am sharing a free Home Sweet Haunted Home SVG – a cute haunted house with a moon and bats. These files can be used with a digital cutting machine, like a Silhouette or Cricut, and used for all your Halloween projects. Be sure to read to the bottom of this post to get the downloads!
Do you love to make and decorate with seasonal home decor? I sure do, and often use my Cricut to make custom projects for my home. This Home Sweet Haunted Home SVG would be so cute on a wood sign on your front porch in your home.
To make this project you will need:
- A blank wood sign or reverse canvas
- A digital cutting machine (like a Silhouette or Cricut)
- Home Sweet Haunted Home SVG (download at the end of this post)
MORE FREE SVG FILES
To celebrate all things Halloween crafts, here are 15 more Halloween svg cut files to use with silhouette, Cricut, or brother cut n scan machines. Enjoy this #totallyfreesvg round up for the month! You can view our previous releases by searching free svg in my search bar, or clicking here. Be sure to check out last years Halloween SVG collection as well.
- Ghost Boo – The Country Chic Cottage
- Resting Witch Face – Kingston Crafts
- Home Sweet Haunted Home – Brooklyn Berry Designs
- Little Monster – Pineapple Paper Co.
- If The Shoe Fits – That’s What Che Said
- Shake Your Boo Thang – Hello Creative Family
- Eat, Drink, and Be Scary – Happiness is Homemade
- Cute Pumpkins – 100 Directions
- Salem Broom Co. – Everyday Party Magazine
- Ghouls Just Want to Have Fun – Happy Go Lucky
- Feed Me Candy and Call Me Boo! – seeLINDSAY
- Hey Ghoul Hey – Artsy Fartsy Mama
- This Is My Human Costume – The Simply Crafted Life
- Come In and Sit For A Spell – Crafting in the Rain
Bookmark my Cricut Deals Page to stay up to date on what’s on sale!
Download Haunted Home SVG Files Here
Instructions: the free svg file will open in a google drive file. You do not need to ask permission to edit the file, simply click the arrow pointing down image in the top right corner of the screen. This will download the image right to your computer. If you cannot see any icons in the top right corner, simply move your mouse to the corner and they will appear.
** Free SVG files are for personal use only.