7 PAGES OF KIDS HALLOWEEN ACTIVITIES
Are you looking for printable games to play? These Kids Halloween Activity Pages are perfect for teachers, playgroups, scout troops, or family fun nights! Just download, print and play!
This set of kids Halloween printables includes:
- counting pumpkins
- matching shadows
- a math maze game
- coloring page
- how to draw a pumpkin
- color by number
These worksheets seem to be perfect for preschool and younger elementary school ages, but the coloring page could be used by all ages in so many ways. Trace the shapes for shrinky dinks! Make a card with the finished coloring page, or hang it on the wall as art!
This math maze is a fun math game for younger kids learning to count. Start with the red arrow and follow the numbers starting from 1 in order to 18. This will get the spider through to his web.
Great for identifying shapes and seeing small differences, this match the pumpkin to its shadow is a quick fun page.
I LOVED doing these color by number grids as a kid. This one would take some patience for younger kids, but would be a good indoor activity while listening to an audiobook.
FUN WAYS TO USE ACTIVITY PRINTABLES:
- Print the activity pages and add to a folder for fun on the go
- Join in with friends – color and create the more the merrier!
- Print then laminate the sheets to be reused over and over again.
- Set at a table for kids to play while waiting for dinner
Ready to download our Free Halloween Printables Activity Pack For Kids?
FREE HALLOWEEN COLOR BY NUMBER PRINTABLES
To get the free printable enter your name and email address in the form below and click the GET IT NOW button. I’ll send the printable file straight to your inbox.
Terms and Conditions:
- Downloading this free printable you are signing up for my e-newsletter and you’ll be notified when I release new free printable files.
- This printable is for personal or classroom use only.
- This file can be used in part or in whole for your personal projects.
- Digital reselling, sharing, redistributing of the files is NOT allowed. If you would like to share, please direct friends to the original blog post where you found this cut file.
Too busy to print these right away?! Pin them for later! Pin this post to your favorite board on Pinterest and it’ll be ready for you when you need it.