Add these retro inspired printable halloween pennant flags to your Halloween home decor! They are great for photo props, added to a tiered tray, or party centerpieces. Just print, cut and go!
Boo Baskets & Occasion Bins
My latest crafty endeavor is my desire to make an occasion bin for my family. These instagram worthy treat baskets at first had me intimidated. That is until I decided how genius it would be to get the kids excited for each season with some books, pajamas, or printable activities. Even better – Halloween themed “boo baskets” to give to the kids.
Here is a sneak peek at the Boo Basket occasion bin I made this year. The pink pumpkin was painted from its original orange and we added some fun treats, printable games, and presents. I will have a whole separate post on the entire bin, but wanted to share these halloween pennants with you.
Looking for more pumpkin decorating ideas? These no carve monogram pumpkins are a must see!
These DIY Halloween Pennants were the cutest accent pieces to add to my Boo Baskets and I had so much fun designing them.
I just kept making more because I figured I needed to plan for bright colors, a muted color scheme, and a pink and gold boho style. Something for everyone!
Check out these other ideas for Halloween:
Printable Halloween Pennant Details
Each Halloween pennant come in two sizes: the large is one pennant per page and the small has four pennants per page. Print them all or only print the pages that you want. Each page is formatted to a standard letter size paper (8.5 x 11) and thick cardstock paper works the best.
Directions To Assemble DIY Halloween Pennant:
- Download and print the pennant you like
- Print on standard 8.5 x 11 card stock (or regular printer paper works too).
- Cut out and attach to a wooden dowel with hot glue or tape.
- Add pom poms, ribbon, yarn, anything goes!
You know the project is cute when your friends darling daughter wants to pose with them, and twirl in her conveniently color coordinated dress! She took some home and had her mom send me pictures – in the exact poses she wanted. So cute!
Download The Boo Basket Halloween Pennant Here:
To get the free printable enter your name and email address in the form below and click the GET IT NOW button. I’ll send the printable file straight to your inbox.
Terms and Conditions:
- By downloading this free printable you are signing up for my e-newsletter and you’ll be notified when I release new free printable files.
- This printable is for personal use or classroom use only.
- This file can be used in part or in whole for your personal projects.
- Digital reselling, sharing, and redistributing of the files is NOT allowed. If you would like to share, please direct friends to the original blog post where you found this.
Halloween Pennant Flag Printables // Halloween Flag Printables // Halloween Pennants // Halloween Flags // Halloween Party // Boo Basket