Keep the kids happy at the dinner table or in the classroom with these Free Printable Thanksgiving Activity Pages.
Thanksgiving dinner is a lot of work to prepare, and the last thing you want to hear is complaining from kids about when it will be ready. These thanksgiving activities will keep the kids entertained while the parents prepare any last minute preparations this holiday.
Use them in the classroom! Any teachers looking for some activity pages for kids to work on during quiet time could use these pages as well!
Thanksgiving Activities For Kids
The free printable activity pages include a full page maze, word scramble, I spy search and find, a thanksgivng crossword, and a matching game to find two turkeys that are the exact same turkeys.
If you are hosting thanksgiving and have kids attending, check out these free printable thanksgiving placemats! The kids can color while they wait or while they eat!
Still looking for more fun activity ideas? Check out these posts:
- Make your own comic book with these blank comic pages
- Play some board games – here are my favorite board games for 6 year olds (that the adults will want to play too).
- Driving to visit family or friends for the holidays? Here are some awesome road trip games!
Pin this to save it for later, or share with your friends:
Download Free Printable Thanksgiving Activity Pages:
To get the free printable enter your name and email address in the form below and click the GET IT NOW button. I’ll send the printable file straight to your inbox.
Terms and Conditions:
- By downloading this free printable you are signing up for my e-newsletter and you’ll be notified when I release new free printable files.
- This printable is for personal use or classroom use only.
- This file can be used in part or in whole for your personal projects.
- Digital reselling, sharing, and redistributing of the files is NOT allowed. If you would like to share, please direct friends to the original blog post where you found this.
Leave A Reply!