This St Patricks Day I Spy Free Printable is such a simple and fun way to celebrate the holiday. Kids will love finding all the St. Patrick’s Day themed items on the page. Just print and play!
FREE ST PATRICK’S DAY I SPY GAME
Great for both classroom and home use, this activity is great for kids. Search and count how many shamrocks, rainbows, leprechauns, horse shoes, gold coins, and green hats throughout the page.
Teachers could laminate the pages to reuse each year. Students can use dry erase markers that are easily wiped off later.
Printing Tips and Essentials
- I use this basic printer for all of my printing needs.
- HP Instant Ink is my favorite way to save money on ink. Never run out of ink again!
- This scotch termal laminator is what I have, it works great.
- If printing a large quantity, send the file to a local printer!
- I recommend printing onto cardstock over standard printer paper. It always looks and feels nicer.
How To Use An I-Spy Activity Page
St. Patricks Day I-Spy Game
- Print the pages
Make sure to have one copy for each person participating.
- Grab a writing utensil
Any pencil, marker, or crayon will work. Grab a dry erase marker for laminated pages.
- Choose an item on the sheet to count.
Start with one design and search the sheet. As you find an item circle it, or cross it out as you add them up. Write the total in the box at the bottom of the page.
Make It A Game
Are you looking to add to the competition? If you need a bit more of a challenge here are some fun ways to use these I-Spy pages for more of a game.
- Make it a race – the first person to find everything with the correct total wins a prize!
- Make it into a relay – divide everyone into teams and have them relay by running across the room, counting one item, and returning back.
- Time yourself – add a timer to see how long it takes you to finish.
May the luck of the irish be with you!