Have you always wanted to make a camping bucket for your campsite? Well today I will show you how to make one, including the free camping SVG file!
Making a camping bucket is really easy. Grab a 5 gallon bucket (you may already have one around the house) and throw in a battery powered LED light. These lights are really inexpensive and the best part is that you can change the color of the lights with a remote!
This simple DIY Camping bucket would be a great gift for campers. They can be personalized with a family name or any fun camping designs.
I designed this “Home Is Where You Park It” svg has a vintage camping van in front of a group of trees is such a fun way to celebrate camping. Lucky for you I am sharing it for free today – and 13 others from some friends.
- White 5 Gallon Bucket (with lid)
- Battery operated LED light with remote
- Cricut machine – explore air 2
- Standard Grip Mat
- SVG Design (download link at the bottom of this post)
- Adhesive Vinyl
- Transfer Tape
- Basic tool set
Instructions For Design Space
- Download the SVG file (free for email subscribers! Enter your email at the bottom of this post)
- Upload the design to Cricut Design Space
- Resize the design to fit on the bucket – mine was about 9×9.
- Select materials – adhesive vinyl
- Click MAKE IT.
- Load the mat, then press the C (cut) button on your machine.
- When it’s finished cutting, unload the machine and take the material off the mat.
- Remove (weed) the outside of the design from your cut so that only your design is left on the sheet. A weeding tool will make this so much easier.
- Remove Transfer Tape liner.
- Place the transfer tape over your design. Apply starting from the middle, using a scraper to smooth out any bubbles.
- Flip over and remove the paper backing from the vinyl. If any pieces lift with the backing, use the scraper again on the back so all the vinyl sticks to the clear transfer tape.
- Place the design with the transfer tape onto your bucket, making sure to align it straight with the bottom of the bucket.
- Push down over your design, again, starting in the center and working towards the edges.
- Carefully peel away transfer tape making sure each piece sticks to the bucket.
13 More Free Camping SVG
Are you are looking for even more camping svg files to use with your camping buckets? Then you are in luck. I teamed up with my creative friends to bring you an entire collection of camping svg files. Here you go!
- Camping is My Happy Place from That’s What Che Said
- Take a Hike from Persia Lou
- Let’s Go Camping from Pineapple Paper Co
- Home is Where We Park it from Brooklyn Berry Designs
- Camper Sweet Camper from We Can Make That
- Eat, Sleep, Camp, Repeat from Hello Creative Family
- My Camper is Calling and I Must Go from The Girl Creative
- Sleep Under the Stars from Liz on Call
- Glamping from Try It – Like It- Create It
- Bonfires & Booze from Everyday Party Magazine
- Making Memories from Happy Go Lucky
- Get Lost and Find Yourself from the unOriginal Mom
- Keep Calm and Get Your S’Mores On from A Home to Grow Old In
- Best Memories Made While Camping from Mom of 5 Trying to Survive
Design Space Tutorials
- Best Cricut Fonts
- How to upload your own images
- How To Upload A SVG
- Slice Tool Tutorial
- My Favorite Tools
- Ultimate Vinyl Guide – basics on vinyl types and when to use what
- Where to get the best price craft vinyl in Canada