Make your own unicorn items with this free unicorn squad goals svg and 15 more unicorn svg files to use on shirts, bags, or anything your wild heart can dream up.
Every unicorn needs their squad of friends, so a unicorn squad goals shirt is the best way to celebrate friendship with your other unicorn lovers. Make a set of 3 and you can match with your squad!
This shirt was designed showing glitter iron on vinyl, layered on a solid white circle. Just remember that if using glitter it has to be the top layer and cannot be layered over another glitter layer unless using the knock out method.
If you love this free unicorn svg file I would love it if you pinned it or shared it with your friends.
To celebrate all things Unicorn crafts, here are 15 more unicorn svg cut files to use with silhouette, Cricut, or brother cut n scan machines. Enjoy this #totallyfreesvg round up for the month!
- Be a Unicorn – The Simply Crafted Life
- Stay Cool Dudicorn – Pattern Revolution
- Unicorn Parking – Crafting in the Rain
- Believe in Unicorns – Pineapple Paper Co.
- I Sweat Unicorn Glitter – That’s What Che Said
- Meowgical Caticorn – Hello Creative Family
- Narwhal Unicorn – Hey, Let’s Make Stuff
- 50% Unicorn 50% Mermaid – Happy Go Lucky
- Majestic and Magical – seeLINDSAY
- Stay Magical – Artsy-Fartsy Mama
- Birthday Girl – Happiness is Homemade
- Unicorn Coloring Stickers – 100 Directions
- Everything She Does is Magic – Everyday Party Magazine
- Unicorn in Training – The Country Chic Cottage
- My Other Ride is a Unicorn – Kingston Crafts
- Unicorn Squad Goals – Brooklyn Berry Designs
MORE FREE SVG FILES
If you are looking for more free svg files, be sure to check back the first Tuesday of every month for a new release of #TotallyFreeSVG. You can view our previous releases by searching free svg in my search bar, or clicking here.
Bookmark my Cricut Deals Page to stay up to date on what’s on sale!
Download SVG Files Here
Instructions: the free svg file will open in a google drive file. You do not need to ask permission to edit the file, simply click the arrow pointing down image in the top right corner of the screen. This will download the image right to your computer. If you cannot see any icons in the top right corner, simply move your mouse to the corner and they will appear.