This fun printable Canada Day Word Search puzzle is entertaining for kids and families together. This is the perfect activity for summer camps, Canada Day parties, or to keep boredom away while waiting for a Canada Day parade or other events.
Canada Day is just around the corner, and it’s time to celebrate our nation’s birthday in style! I made a free printable Canada Day activity page that’s perfect for keeping kids entertained and engaged during the festivities. Its easy to use, just print and play! There are various Canadian-themed words to discover in this jumble of letters. They can be arranged in any direction – forward, backward and diagonally.
Printable Canada Day Word Search
Word searches are more than just entertainment; they provide cognitive advantages too. These puzzles improve vocabulary and language skills, enhance concentration and focus, offer relaxation and stress relief, and stimulate problem-solving abilities. Engage in word searches for a quick mental workout that boosts your language proficiency, sharpens your mind, and provides a relaxing break from daily stress.
WANT MORE CANADA DAY GAMES & ACTIVITIES?
GRAB THE MEGA BUNDLE!
This printable activity pack includes:
- This set includes:
- Ice Breaker Bingo
- Canada Day Word Search
- Canada Day I-Spy
- Canadian Trivia Questions
- Music From Canada – match the singer to their song.
- Capital cities – match the province to its capital
- Canadian inspired coloring pages
- plus answer sheets!
Download the Canada Day Word Search
To get the free printable enter your name and email address in the form below and click the GET IT NOW button. I’ll send the printable file straight to your inbox.
Terms and Conditions:
- By downloading this free printable you are signing up for my e-newsletter and you’ll be notified when I release new free printable files.
- This printable is for personal use or classroom use only.
- This file can be used in part or in whole for your personal projects.
- Digital reselling, sharing, and redistributing of the files is NOT allowed. If you would like to share, please direct friends to the original blog post where you found this.
Sharing is caring! If you want to save this for later, or send it to a Canadian friend, pin it to your favorite Canada Day board!
Check out these other fun summer ideas: