Its spring baseball season and what fun way to show your pride for your favorite baseball player than with a custom made shirt.
Today I am sharing a free baseball svg file as well as 14 others that you can use to make the cutest shirts to last the baseball season.
My sons are just getting into team sports and we are quickly learning about being good sports parents. While visiting with family recently for a long weekend, my cousin and I were getting excited talking about ideas for sports team shirts and got to putting together some designs.
We sketched up some baseball design files that I made into SVG’s and I have the first one available as a free download today.
FREE BASEBALL SVG FILE
Dirt and Diamonds – this svg was used on a baseball shirt.
There are two svg files included in this download. You will notice the difference where the text overlaps the home plate shape.
The first has the two layers overlapping while the other file has the layers cut out. This allows the text to be in a different color without having to layer vinyl.
If you are using a glitter iron on vinyl for a base layer, this is the option that you will want. Glitter, flocked, or patterned iron-on vinyl cannot have another layer on top of it (it won’t stick).
See the detailed close up of each file below so you can see the detail that I am talking about.
Looking For A Crafty Friend?
MORE BASEBALL SVG FILES
Make all the baseball items you want with these adorable baseball svg files from the group of at #totallyfreesvgs bloggers.
Design Space Tutorials
- Best Cricut Fonts
- How to upload your own images
- How To Upload A SVG
- Slice Tool Tutorial
- My Favorite Tools
- Ultimate Vinyl Guide – basics on vinyl types and when to use what
- Where to get the best price craft vinyl in Canada
Iron On Vinyl Tutorials
- Hey Batter Batter from The Country Chic Cottage
- I’m a Baller from The Kingston Home
- Dirt and Diamonds from Brooklyn Berry Designs
- There’s No Crying in Baseball from Pineapple Paper Company
- Baseball Love from That’s What Che Said
- Baseball Mom and Baseball Dad from Hey Let’s Make Stuff
- Run Like You Stole It from Happiness is Homemade
- Home from Everyday Party Magazine
- At the Ballpark is Where I Spend Most of My Days from Happy Go Lucky
- Homerun Champ from See Lindsay
- I Like to Hit and Steal from Artsy Fartsy Mama
- I Can’t My Kid has Practice from Pattern Revolution
- Yeah I Do Play Like a Girl from Crafting in the Rain
- Eat, Sleep, Baseball, Repeat from Mad in Crafts
- Wild Thing from 30 Minute Crafts
If you are looking for an entire baseball svg bundle, I have one for sale in my new Design Bundles shop. This is terrifying to share, but here you go!