Today I am thrilled to be sharing a bonus Totally Free SVG File. If you are looking for religious Easter home decor you will love todays post. I made a He Is Risen svg file with a wreath around it that will look stunning in any style of home decor.
Religious Easter Home Decor
While talking with the “brains” behind our Totally Free SVG group, the idea had been brought up about a religious Easter SVG. In my facebook group for crafty friends (you should totally join us) I asked what type of saying or design people would want for Easter most people asked for a He is Risen SVG. So here it is.
Anything that helps us remember the reason for the season is a good thing. If you are looking for a more Christ centered easter, I highly recommend the book of the same title from Emily Belle Freeman. If you are looking for more ideas I have some ideas in the works.
Looking for the best deals on Cricut products, designs, and fonts? Check out my Cricut Deals Page!
Here are the group of free svg files you will love to use. Each file is shown on a finished product (shirt, sign, etc) but you can use it however you want. Each link to every file is listed below this image, so please check them all out, pin them for later, and share what you making using them!
- I Know that My Redeemer Lives – Mad in Crafts
- Christ the Lord is Risen Today – Crafting in the Rain
- Faith – Pattern Revolution
- Back by Popular Demand – See Lindsay
- Not Perfect Just Forgiven – Happy Go Lucky
- Amazing Grace – Everyday Party Magazine
- Hallelujah/He is Risen – Happiness is Homemade
- He is Love – Hey, Let’s Make Stuff
- Easter Blessings – Hello Creative Family
- Spoiler Alert: The Tomb Was Empty – That’s What Che Said
- It is Well with My Soul – Pineapple Paper Company
- He is Risen – Brooklyn Berry Designs
- Faith with Cross – The Country Chic Cottage
Download SVG Files Here
SVG files are free for email subscribers! Enter your email and the form to download your file will appear.
Instructions: the free svg file will open in a google drive file. You do not need to ask permission to edit the file, simply click the arrow pointing down image in the top right corner of the screen. This will download the image right to your computer. If you cannot see any icons in the top right corner, simply move your mouse to the corner and they will appear.