These fun Easter I Spy printable games are a great way for kids to learn and play. Print them to play at home, or bring them on the go for a quiet activity in the car, at church, or in a waiting room.
FREE PRINTABLE EASTER THEMED I-SPY GAME
This printable includes one I Spy Game sheet and a separate answer sheet to tally or write out answers. There are written words as well as an image for a wide range of ages and abilities.
What Kids Learn Doing I Spy Games
Learning through play is a great way to teach new skills. I Spy games encourage speech skills (make sure to use the correct pronouns – What do you see? I see…) This is a great way to teach new desciptive words as well. Math skills are encouraged by adding up items, but could be made more difficult by adding items by color or shape.
- Free printable (enter your email at the very end of this post and I will send it straight to your inbox).
- Pens or markers
Download the file, print, and play! Its really easy which makes it even more fun!
Looking for more Easter ideas? Here are some great posts to check out:
- Easter Maze
- He Is Risen SVG
- Hip Hop Bunny
- Tips for a fun easter egg hunt
- Printable Easter Basket Scavenger Hunt
Looking for more acitivty pages? See all my printable activity pages here.
To get the free printable enter your name and email address in the form below and click the GET IT NOW button. I’ll send the printable file straight to your inbox.
Terms and Conditions:
- By downloading this free printable you are signing up for my e-newsletter and you’ll be notified when I release new free printable files.
- This printable is for personal use or classroom use only.
- This file can be used in part or in whole for your personal projects.
- Digital reselling, sharing, and redistributing of the files is NOT allowed. If you would like to share, please direct friends to the original blog post where you found this.
Comments & Reviews
Need the I spy files