Download this free butterfly floral svg file and make a shirt, tote bag, or personalized notebook with your Cricut! For this months #totallyfreesvg group we are all sharing Butterfly SVG cut files for you to use.
I love the look of florals made into shapes of other items, so when thinking of a butterfly design I immediately knew I wanted it to have a floral aspect to it. The design reminds me of a tattoo where the florals take an organic shape an look like have grown over and filled in the shape of the butterfly.
More Free Butterfly SVGs
Please click each link to head to the site and blog post that contains the FREE SVG file. Each blog has its own slightly different way to download the files, but I can assure you that all of these designers offer quality and amazing SVG files! You’ll definitely want to follow them!
- Social Butterfly – That’s What Che Said
- Without Change There Would Be No Butterflies – Kara Creates
- Butterfly Hearts – Hello Creative Family
- Butterfly Floral – Brooklyn Berry Designs
- Anti-Social Butterfly – Artsy Fartsy Mama
- Butterfly Tumbler Wrap – Happiness is Homemade
- Butterfly Mug Wrap – Crafting in the Rain
- Layered Butterfly Cross – Mad in Crafts
Design Space Tutorials
- Best Cricut Fonts
- How to upload your own images
- How To Upload A SVG
- Slice Tool Tutorial
- My Favorite Tools
- Ultimate Vinyl Guide – basics on vinyl types and when to use what
- Where to get the best price craft vinyl in Canada
Iron On Vinyl Tutorials
Download SVG Files Here
To get the free SVG, enter your name and email address in the form below and click the GET IT NOW button. I’ll send the SVG cut file straight to your inbox.
Terms and Conditions:
- Downloading this free cut file signs you up for my e-newsletter and you’ll be notified when I release new free SVG files.
- This cut file is for personal or classroom use only.
- This file can be used in part or in whole for your personal projects.
- Digital reselling, sharing, and redistributing of the files is NOT allowed. If you would like to share, please direct friends to the original blog post where you found this cut file.