Any child will be too cool for school with a shirt made with the Hip Hop Bunny SVG. The kids might not get it, but all the parents will think you are the coolest mom ever. This Hip Hop Bunny SVG can be used for iron-on shirts, mugs, cards, or even printed for some easy Easter art.
I am sharing this project as part of my #totallyfreesvg series, which means you will get this and 15 more themed SVG files for free every month! Be sure to read to the bottom to check them all out. Happy crafting, my friends!
LINKS TO MORE FREE EASTER SVG FILES
Please click each link to head to the site and blog post that contains the FREE SVG file. Each blog is slightly different, but I can assure you that all of these designers offer quality and amazing SVG files! You’ll definitely want to follow them!
Here are 16 free svg files to use in your Easter crafting projects.
- Just Here for the Chocolate – Pattern Revolution
- Oh, for Peep’s Sake – Hey, Let’s Make Stuff
- Hunting Season – The Simply Crafted Life
- Bunny Ears – 100 Directions
- Hip Hop Bunny – Brooklyn Berry Designs
- Hip Hop Hippy to the Hip Hip Hop – Happy Go Lucky
- Too Hip to Hop – Kingston Crafts
- Happy Easter Eggs – That’s What Che Said
- Chillin’ With My Peeps – Hello Creative Family
- Chicks Dig Me – Happiness is Homemade
- Chick Magnet – seeLINDSAY
- First Time Hunter – The Country Chic Cottage
- Happy Easter Y’All – Pineapple Paper Co
- I Can Find Anything – Crafting in the Rain
- Egg Hunt Champion – Artsy-Fartsy Mama
- Easter Pick Up Truck – Everyday Party Magazine
Need vinyl? Check out Expressions Vinyl:
DESIGN SPACE TUTORIALS
- Best Cricut Fonts
- How to upload your own images
- How To Upload A SVG
- Slice Tool Tutorial
- My Favorite Tools
- Ultimate Vinyl Guide – basics on vinyl types and when to use what
- Where to get the best price craft vinyl in Canada