Are you making handmade gifts with your Cricut or Silhouette this year? Download my design Peace On Earth SVG and 16 more free Christmas SVG files from a group of amazing craft bloggers.
This year I have LOVED these arabesque tile ornaments. They are made with a tile that you can find at Lowes or Home Depot. Just remove the individual pieces of tile from the mesh, add a design of vinyl and a ribbon to hang. Its so simple and so cute.
I think these Peace On Earth tile ornaments would be great neighbor gifts and could work for other holidays as well. Not sure what they celebrate? Everyone celebrates peace!
Peace On Earth Ornament Supplies:
- Arabesque Tile
- Digital Cutting Machine (get a cricut on amazon or from the Cricut shop | silhouette on amazon)
- Vinyl from cricut // Expressions vinyl
- How To Upload An SVG file into Cricut Design Space
- Where to find free and cheap SVG files
- Cricut Deals Page
LOOKING FOR MORE CHRISTMAS DIY PROJECTS? YOU’LL LOVE THESE:
- Chillin With My Gnomies SVG
- Paper Snowflake Template
- Winter Wonderland Tile Ornament
- Free printable Gift Tags
- Printable gift card holder
- Newlywed Personalized Ornament
GET THE PEACE ON EARTH SVG
Get the free Peace On Earth SVG by entering your email in the box at the very end of this post.
Please click each link to head to the site and blog post that contains the FREE SVG file. Each blog is slightly different, but I can assure you that all of these designers offer quality and amazing SVG files! You’ll definitely want to follow them!
Even More FREE Christmas SVGS
- Christmas Lights Monogram Frame – Country Chic Cottage
- Very Merry Christmas – The Kingston Home
- Peace on Earth – Brooklyn Berry Designs
- The Elf Made Me Do It – Pineapple Paper Co
- Hot Cocoa Sign – That’s What Che Said
- Naughty, Nice, I Tried – Hello Creative Family
- Happy Holly Days – Hey, Let’s Make Stuff
- Christmas Countdown – Happiness is Homemade
- Gift Box with Bow – 100 Directions
- North Pole – Everyday Party Magazine
- Merry Christmas Porch Sign – Happy Go Lucky
- Rudolph is My Homie – See Lindsay
- Christmas Mode On – Artsy Fartsy Mama
- Holly Jolly – Crafting in the Rain
- Jingle Juice – Mad in Crafts
- It’s Beginning to Smell Like Christmas – 30 Minute Crafts
- Let it Snow Snowman – Cutting Machine Crafting
Design Space Tutorials
- Best Cricut Fonts
- How to upload your own images
- How To Upload A SVG
- Slice Tool Tutorial
- My Favorite Tools
- Ultimate Vinyl Guide – basics on vinyl types and when to use what
- Where to get the best price craft vinyl in Canada
Iron On Vinyl Tutorials
Looking for the best deals on Cricut products, designs, and fonts? Check out my Cricut Deals Page!
Join our group of crafty friends! Share your projects, ask questions and make new friends. Join us on facebook HERE.
Download The Free SVG
To get the free SVG, enter your name and email address in the form below and click the GET IT NOW button. I’ll send the svg cut file straight to your inbox.
Terms and Conditions:
- Downloading this free cut file signs you up for my e-newsletter and you’ll be notified when I release new free SVG files.
- This cut file is for personal or classroom use only.
- This file can be used in part or in whole for your personal projects.
- Digital reselling, sharing, redistributing of the files is NOT allowed. If you would like to share, please direct friends to the original blog post where you found this cut file.