Save money without sacrificing any style under your Christmas tree! These Pink printable Christmas gift tags are a great way to add the perfect finishing touch to your holiday gifts.
It’s snowing outside and I have most of my gifts bought. Now on to wrapping them! As always, I change the color of Christmas decor every year and like my wrapping paper, bows, and gift tags to match.
This year I have blush pink accents on my white flocked Christmas tree, so I designed some pink Christmas gift tags and figured I may as well share them with you!
To use these free printable Christmas gift tags simply print, cut, punch a hole, and tie with your favorite twine or ribbon. You can also print them on sticker paper for one less step to wrap.
Check out my most recent posts:
- How To Play Mancala – Official Rules (Classic Kids Games)
- Free Printable Easy Dot To Dot Puzzles For Kids
- Where To Get Free SVG Files For Cricut and Silhouette
- Best Gym Workout SVG Files To Use With Your Cricut
- Floral SVG Files
Looking for more printable Christmas gift tags? Check out my list of favorites here!
Looking For A Crafty Friend?
To get the free printable enter your name and email address in the form below and click the GET IT NOW button. I’ll send the printable file straight to your inbox.
Terms and Conditions:
- By downloading this free printable you are signing up for my e-newsletter and you’ll be notified when I release new free printable files.
- This printable is for personal use or classroom use only.
- This file can be used in part or in whole for your personal projects.
- Digital reselling, sharing, and redistributing of the files is NOT allowed. If you would like to share, please direct friends to the original blog post where you found this.
Comments & Reviews
Candace Martin says
I LOVE your gift tags! And thanks for making them free!