Have you ever wanted to use iron-on vinyl with a small or curved surface? If you are applying iron on to a hat, socks, shoes, or stuffed animals you will want to use the new Cricut EasyPress Mini!
The EasyPress Mini is the newest member of the EasyPress family. At about half the size of the smallest EasyPress, the mini is about 3.5 x 2 (business card size). This compact iron has all the power of the larger sizes with a lightweight, portable and easy to store size.
- Safety feature of insulated base and an auto-shutoff feature.
- Three simple heat settings for all iron on types, including infusible ink (learn more about infusible ink here)
- Ceramic-coated heat plate for dry, even, edge-to-edge heat
WHAT PROJECTS CAN I USE THE EASYPRESS MINI FOR?
- stuffed animals
- shoes and slippers
- small projects
When I got the EasyPress Mini I was so excited to use it for some DIY Christmas Ornaments. Let me show you how I made this cute little caticorn ornament.
DIY Caticorn Ornaments
Supplies Needed To Iron On:
- Caticorn ornament cut file in Cricut Design Space
- Cricut Maker and rotary blade
- Iron On Vinyl from cricut
- New EasyPress Mini
- EasyPress Mat
- Open the file in Cricut Design Space.
- Cut all layers - be sure to mirror the iron on vinyl layer
- Weed each layer. Use a weeding tool to remove the excess iron on vinyl from your project. This will leave you with only your design on the clear transfer sheet.
- Press layers with EasyPress Mini
- Add stuffing between two layers of felt.
- Attach wire or string for hanging
- Stitch or glue closed
Design Space Tutorials
- Best Cricut Fonts
- How to upload your own images
- How To Upload A SVG
- Slice Tool Tutorial
- My Favorite Tools
Iron On Vinyl Tutorials
Join our group of crafty friends! Share your projects, ask questions and make new friends. Join us on facebook HERE.