Use this Free Leopard Print Heart SVG to make your own shirts and valentines crafts! Upload the free SVG to Cricut Design Space (or program used with your machine) and get cutting! It is perfect for t-shirts, cards, decor, and more!
Leopard print and Cheetah print are a classic look that I will always consider in style, but I love seeing it show up in Valentine’s Day decor! While thinking of a Valentine’s shirt I wanted to wear, I thought I needed a leopard print heart with a handwritten LOVE on it!
This Leopard Print Heart SVG comes in two formats – one with complete layers that can be placed on top of each other. The other has the leopard print cut out from the base heart shape and the text cut out from the heart.
Love other color combinations? Because this is an iron on vinyl project, you can easily cut this out with any color of HTV you want. Feel free to switch out any colors to get the combination that you like.
- Beautiful and Fun Christmas Puzzles
- Free Printable Ten Frame Cards For School Activities
- Think Outside the Tee: Explore Unique Surfaces For Iron-On Vinyl
- Free printable self-care bingo game
- Curly Hair Care – Tips for your best natural curls
Supplies Needed to make a Leopard Print Heart Shirt
- Cricut Joy (or any other vinyl cutting machine)
- Iron on Vinyl // Cricut or Expressions Vinyl
- Cricut EasyPress
- EasyPress Mat
- Weeding Tools
How To Make A Valentine Shirt With Leopard Heart SVG
Begin by uploading the design you want to use into Cricut Design Space. If you need help you can read this step by step guide on How To Upload An SVG file into Cricut Design Space.
Size the file to fit your shirt. It looks adorable in a larger size centered on the shirt, but would also look SO adorable as a smaller size placed on the shoulder.
If you are using the layered option, you may want to add a small shape to each layer to make it easier to align your layers after cutting.
Make sure to mirror your design before cutting – and the shiny side goes DOWN on your cutting mat.
Next you will select the material being cut (iron on vinyl) on your machine – this will vary depending on which machine you are using.
After removing your vinyl from the cutting mat you will weed the design. Weeding is removing all the excess material around your project.
Place the design onto the shirt, one layer at a time, making sure it is aligned where you like it. You will want to start with the heart shape, then the leopard spots, and finally the letters. Make sure to cover your design with parchment paper or a protective layer. This will protect the first layers when pressing above them.
Download SVG Files Here
To get the free SVG, enter your name and email address in the form below and click the GET IT NOW button. I’ll send the SVG cut file straight to your inbox.
Terms and Conditions:
- Downloading this free cut file signs you up for my e-newsletter and you’ll be notified when I release new free SVG files.
- This cut file is for personal or classroom use only.
- This file can be used in part or in whole for your personal projects.
- Digital reselling, sharing, and redistributing of the files is NOT allowed. If you would like to share, please direct friends to the original blog post where you found this cut file.