E-design, or online design, is a way of getting personal design services without having to live in the same city as the designer you like. There are many different options in E-design from a simple design question to a full remodel and furniture selection.
$25 Design Question –
Need a second opinion? Paint color help? Ask a professional interior designer what they would do. I will email you back with my answer. Here is an example –
What Color Should I Paint My Front Door?Inspire Me – $50
Not sure what to do with your living room? What should go on your fireplace mantle? Do you just want some options that a fresh perspective will give? Let me dream, doodle and give ideas on what I would do with your room.
Here are some examples of inspire me designs:
E-design – $300
I will work with your budget and room dimensions to find give you a finished plan for what to buy, make, or move in your space. With 2 sets of revisions included, you will have everything you need to put together the room of your dreams!
How It Works:
- Complete the Design Questionnaire letting me know what you are looking for, what styles you like, how much you want to be involved.
- Email me pictures of the room, measurements of the room, and dimensions of the furniture that is staying.
- I will get to work on a design, sending you an idea board (or 2). I will make some revisions to these boards to end up with the final design.
What I Will Provide:
- A floor plan with furniture layout
- Custom Design Board
- Room Overview & Shopping List via a pinterest board.
- Instructions on any DIY projects suggested.
Here are some examples of e-designs:
Email me at Brookl[email protected] and we can discuss your project and I will send you an invoice for payment along with a deadline.