Counting down to Christmas has never been more fun with this free printable Santa Beard Countdown. This DIY Advent calendar lets kids glue a cotton ball onto Santa’s beard each day of December leading up to Christmas.
Santa Beard Countdown Printable
The Countdown to Christmas will be so fun and easy with this Santa beard advent calendar! Add a cotton ball to his beard each day in december until Santa’s beard is full!
This adorable DIY Christmas calendar is so easy you can hardly call it a DIY. All you need is the free printable (get the download at the very end of this post), cotton balls, and a glue stick!
How To Make A Santa Beard Advent Calendar:
Start by printing the design on regular printer paper or cardstock. On December 1st you can glue a cotton ball onto the circle marked 1. On December 2nd you can repeat it with the circle marked 2. and so on, until December 24th! When Santa’s beard is full and fluffy you can clearly see it is time for Christmas!
CHECK OUT THESE OTHER IDEAS FOR CHRISTMAS:
More Christmas Printable Files
It’s our #totallyfreeprintable time again – where a bunch of creative bloggers team up to share amazing printables with you each month. This month we have Christmas themed printables for you!
Please click each link to head to the site and blog post that contains the FREE printable file. Each blog is slightly different with how to access the files, but I can assure you that all of these designers offer quality printable designs! You’ll definitely want to follow them!
- Santa’s Beard Countdown – Brooklyn Berry Designs
- Santa’s Elves Activity Bundle – Hello Creative Family
- Santa’s Nice List Certificate – Happiness is Homemade
- Santa’s Workshop Word Search – Crafting in the Rain
- Santa Gift Tags – The Country Chic Cottage
- Santa’s Reindeer Food Tags & Recipe – Everyday Party Magazine
- Printable Santa Ornaments – Kara Creates
- Santa and Christmas Gnomes Coloring Page – 100 Directions
- Santa Stop Here Door Hanger – Hey, Let’s Make Stuff
- Santa Mad Libs – Mad In Crafts
- Santa i-Spy – Artsy Fartsy Mama
- Santa Cootie Catcher Joke Teller – Persia Lou
- Santa Claus Letterhead – Tried & True Creative
- Santa Coloring Page – Creatively Beth
Santa Beard Countdown
- Printer Paper
- Glue stick
- Cotton Balls
- Download and print the PDF (available for free at the very end of this post).
- Hang somewhere you can easily see it every day – kids room, fridge, where you like!
- Add one cotton ball per day in December.
- Enjoy your cute wall decoration!
Terms and Conditions:
- Downloading this free printable you are signing up for my e-newsletter and you’ll be notified when I release new free printable files.
- This printable is for personal or classroom use only.
- This file can be used in part or in whole for your personal projects.
- Digital reselling, sharing, redistributing of the files is NOT allowed. If you would like to share, please direct friends to the original blog post where you found this cut file.