These free printable dot to dot puzzles are a simple game for kids of all ages to play. Print off a bunch and hand them to your kids to keep them busy learning and having fun!
If you love dot to dot extreme puzzles, this simplified version a great way to let young children play along. These are great for kindergarten students and 1st grade age range. Scroll to the very bottom of the post to get the pdf file sent to your email.
Developmental Benefits Of Dot To Dot Coloring Pages
We may think of coloring pages and activity pages as just a fun way to pass time, but they also have some really cool benefits for kids. Connect the dots worksheets are a great way to teach kids about numbers and counting. Connecting the numbers together in the correct order helps young kids build fine motor skills working those finger muscles while developing their hand-eye coordination.
Tips and Hacks For Printable Pages
- HP Instant Ink is my favorite way to save money on ink. Read here about how I save money on printing.
- This is great for teachers to use in their classrooms. Make your pages reusable by laminating them! Use dry erase markers and wipe off the pages when you are done.
Supplies To Use With Printable Activity Pages
- Something to color with: favorite crayons, colored pencils, markers, paint, water colors…
- Ruler, eraser, pencil grips, and replacement lead.
- I use this basic printer for all of my printing needs.
- This scotch termal laminator is what I have, it works great.
- If printing a large quantity, send the file to a local printer!
- I recommend printing onto cardstock over standard printer paper. It always looks and feels nicer.
More Printable Worksheets
- Dot To Dot Printables extreme version
- Card games for kids
- License Plate Game
- Squishmallow Coloring Pages
Get the Free Printables Here
To get the free printable enter your name and email address in the form below and click the GET IT NOW button. I’ll send the printable file straight to your inbox.
Terms and Conditions:
- By downloading this free printable you are signing up for my e-newsletter and you’ll be notified when I release new free printable files.
- This printable is for personal use or classroom use only.
- This file can be used in part or in whole for your personal projects.
- Digital reselling, sharing, and redistributing of the files is NOT allowed. If you would like to share, please direct friends to the original blog post where you found this.
Have fun connecting the dots!
Leave A Reply!