If you need a super easy classroom valentine card, you will love these free printable valentines maze cards. Just print, cut, and sign!
Do your kids enchange cards in the classroom for valentines day? The day is coming up soon, and I often find myself scrambling at the last minute to get this organized.
I love having my boys pracitice handwriting skills and neat printing by writing each classmates name and their own onto the valentine cards.
Free Printable Maze Valentine’s Day Cards
I created this really cute printable valentine maze card for a free option you can use at the last minute. The great thing about printable valentine cards is that you can print out the exact amount of cards that you need!
The boxes of valentines from the store never have the right amount of cards (I get it, no class size is the same) and I am often shocked at how the price climbs when you have to buy 4 boxes per kid.
These maze valentine’s day cards are also great for teachers. You can use washi tape to attach a pencil or other small toy if you wanted! It would be nice to have something on hand if a student forgot to bring cards and wanted to pass them out.
There are two options for the heart maze cards – one is a more simple maze for younger ages, and the other is slightly more challening while still being meant for elementary aged kids. Both cards are included in the file, just print whichever page works best for you.
You can find my collection of valentines day projects here. These are my favorites:
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Cupcakes
- DIY Conversation Heart Pinata
- Leopard Heart SVG
- Valentines I-Spy Game
How To Use This Printable
Type your name into the form below and the maze valentines cards will be sent right to your email inbox. Click on the download now button and the file will be saved to your downloads folder on your computer. It may automatically open, depending on your computer settings, but if not just open the file.
The cards are sized to have 4 to a page. Once printed you will need to cut the cards apart with scissors or a paper trimmer. Then start printing your names!
Printing Tips and Essentials
- Cardstock is recommended over typical printer paper.
- HP Instant Ink is such a great way to save money on ink. Never run out of ink again! (see how HP Instant Ink works and why I love it here)
- If printing a large quantity, send the file to a local printer!
Looking for more Valentines Projects?
Want more printable valentines cards? Here is my collection of favorites:
- Pop-It Printable valentine cards
- Free Printable Axolotl Valentine Cards
- Space Valentines
- Cute Printable Valentines
To get the free printable enter your name and email address in the form below and click the GET IT NOW button. I’ll send the printable file straight to your inbox.
Terms and Conditions:
- By downloading this free printable you are signing up for my e-newsletter and you’ll be notified when I release new free printable files.
- This printable is for personal use or classroom use only.
- This file can be used in part or in whole for your personal projects.
- Digital reselling, sharing, and redistributing of the files is NOT allowed. If you would like to share, please direct friends to the original blog post where you found this.