Give dad a good laugh and sentimental moment with this All About My Dad – Free Fathers Day Printable. Kids will love filling it out and drawing pictures, while dads (and grandpas) will love reading it! Get the free download at the bottom of this post.
Kids say the darndest things, am I right? I always love asking younger kids how old they think I am because the answers are wild. 90? 15? Their funny answers are always good for a laugh. This is one kid’s art piece or handmade gift I keep every year because I love reading their responses, written in the child’s own handwriting – it’s one of my favorite things. I always feel sentimental seeing the small things my boys recall, like getting haircuts from their dads, going on bike rides, and even throwing diapers into the garbage from across the room (that was me!) that kids remember.
Questions Included In The All About My Dad Questionnaire
- My dad’s name is:
- He is __ years old
- His hair color is:
- His favorite food is:
- My dad is really good at:
- He always tells me:
- His job is:
- The funniest thing he does is:
- If he had time, my dad would:
- I love him because:
If your kids love to draw, there is also a place to add their own drawing of dad! You could also print out a photo of their dad or them with their dad. There are so many fun ideas you could do to make this your own. This fun printable questionnaire is a great activity and a perfect gift for kids to give.
Print this fun gift on your home printer. Grab your favorite pens, markers, crayons, or pencil crayons for the coloring page.
More Father’s Day Ideas:
- Do you love a man with a beard? Make him some DIY Beard oil – get my favorite recipe here!
- All about my dad – free printable worksheet
- Dallas Cowboys Man Cave Ideas
- Make a fathers Day card with Cricut Joy
- Free Printable Father’s Day Cards
- Nacho Average Dad SVG
- Father’s Day Coupon Book
Get This Fun Father’s Day activity:
Enter your first name and email address in the box below for access to this freebie, along with other fun free files in our email newsletter! If you have already received a freebie from my site, just enter your information again—you won’t be subscribed twice!
To get the free printable enter your name and email address in the form below and click the GET IT NOW button. I’ll send the printable file straight to your inbox.
Terms and Conditions:
- By downloading this free printable you are signing up for my e-newsletter and you’ll be notified when I release new free printable files.
- This printable is for personal use or classroom use only.
- This file can be used in part or in whole for your personal projects.
- Digital reselling, sharing, and redistributing of the files is NOT allowed. If you would like to share, please direct friends to the original blog post where you found this.