Celebrate the magic of being a grandparent with this free Fairy Grandmother SVG. Use this plus even more grandparent svg files to make DIY shirts, tote bags, and more!
There is nothing more special than the relationship between grandparents and their grandchildren. My mom would explain it as “we love our kids, but we really love and enjoy our grandkids.” She wanted grandbabies for years and even had a closet with special outfits for when they arrived.
Today is the first Tuesday of the month, and for #totallyfreesvg we are sharing 13 free grandparent SVG files! They are great for mothers day, fathers day, and grandparents day, or even Christmas gifts!
For this months Totally Free SVG Blog Hop I created a fun, fairy tale inspired spin on the fairy godmother with the even better Fairy Grandmother. Because grandmothers (and grandma, nana, memaw, whatever title that person is given in your life) are pretty magical, and often swoop in to save the day!
I feel like this Fairy Grandmother svg would be adorable on a bright colored shirt or tote bag for a day at Disney. Where grandmas are just as fairy like as godmothers? Wave those wands! Don’t you want to make your own?
Supplies Needed To Iron On:
- Blank item (find my favorites here)
- Cutting Machine (get a cricut on amazon or | silhouette on amazon)
- Iron On Vinyl from cricut // Expressions vinyl
- Cricut EasyPress 2 with Mat
Tips For Iron On Vinyl Projects:
- Upload the free svg file to your cutting machine software (Cricut Design Space, Silhouette Design Studio, etc). Size the design to fit your shirt or totebag.
- Remember to MORROR the design before cutting.
- Shiny side goes DOWN on the cutting mat.
- Weed away the vinyl that isn’y part of your design.
- If using the Cricut EasyPress check out the Recommended Settings based on the materials you are using.
Design Space Tutorials
- Best Cricut Fonts
- How to upload your own images
- How To Upload A SVG
- Slice Tool Tutorial
- My Favorite Tools
- Ultimate Vinyl Guide – basics on vinyl types and when to use what
- Where to get the best price craft vinyl in Canada
Iron On Vinyl Tutorials
Links to all FREE group SVG Files
Please click each link to head to the site and blog post that contains the FREE SVG file. Each blog is slightly different, but I can assure you that all of these designers offer quality and amazing SVG files! You’ll definitely want to follow them!
- Grandkids Make Life Grand from The Country Chic Cottage
- Fairy Grandmother from Brooklyn Berry Designs
- Promoted to Grandma/Grandpa from Pineapple Paper Company
- My Favorite People Call Me Nana/Papa from Hello Creative Family
- Super Grandma from Hey Let’s Make Stuff
- Best Grandma/Grandpa Ever from Happiness is Homemade
- Grandkids Make Life Grand from Everyday Party Magazine
- I Put the Grand in Grandma from Happy Go Lucky
- My Fingers Hurt from See Lindsay
- Grandma – Like a Mom With No Rules from Artsy Fartsy Mama
- Grandma’s Kitchen from Crafting in the Rain
- Love Them, Spoil Them, Give Them Back from Mad in Crafts
- Grandkids (The Best Part Of Growing Old) from Cutting Machine Crafting
Looking For A Crafty Friend?
Download SVG Files Here
To get the free SVG, enter your name and email address in the form below and click the GET IT NOW button. I’ll send the svg cut file straight to your inbox.
Terms and Conditions:
- Downloading this free cut file signs you up for my e-newsletter and you’ll be notified when I release new free SVG files.
- This cut file is for personal or classroom use only.
- This file can be used in part or in whole for your personal projects.
- Digital reselling, sharing, redistributing of the files is NOT allowed. If you would like to share, please direct friends to the original blog post where you found this cut file.