Make your own Valentine’s Day Cricut projects with this free floral heart SVG file. Perfect for iron-on vinyl projects! Also, get 12 Free Heart SVG files for Valentine’s Day.
For this month’s Totally Free SVG collection we are all bringing you heart themed SVG files! There are so many great project ideas that can be used for so many things. These SVG files can be used with your Cricut, Silhouette, Glowforge, and many other laser cutters or digital cutting machines.
I made this floral heart with the idea of it looking amazing on a throw pillow. I would love to see what you use the file to make!
Other Valentines Day Projects You May Like:
DESIGN SPACE TUTORIALS
- Best Cricut Fonts
- How to upload your own images
- How To Upload A SVG
- Slice Tool Tutorial
- My Favorite Tools
- Ultimate Vinyl Guide – basics on vinyl types and when to use what
- Where to get the best price craft vinyl in Canada
IRON ON VINYL TUTORIALS
Supplies Needed To Iron On:
- Blank item (find my favorites here)
- Cutting Machine (get a cricut on amazon or | silhouette on amazon)
- Iron On Vinyl from cricut // Expressions vinyl
- Cricut EasyPress 2 with Mat
Tips For Iron On Vinyl Projects:
- Upload the free svg file to your cutting machine software (Cricut Design Space, Silhouette Design Studio, etc). Size the design to fit your shirt or totebag.
- Remember to MORROR the design before cutting.
- Shiny side goes DOWN on the cutting mat.
- Weed away the vinyl that isn’y part of your design.
- If using the Cricut EasyPress check out the Recommended Settings based on the materials you are using.
LINKS TO MORE FREE HEART SVG FILES
Please click each link to head to the site and blog post that contains the FREE SVG file. Each blog is slightly different, but I can assure you that all of these designers offer quality and amazing SVG files! You’ll definitely want to follow them!
- Boho Heart Rainbow – Artsy Fartsy Mama
- Plant Heart – Mad in Crafts
- Heart of Hearts – That’s What Che Said
- Heart Doily – 30 Minute Crafts
- Rejection Conversation Hearts – Hey, Let’s Make Stuff!
- Multi-Layered Floral Heart – 100 Directions
- Heart Monogram Frames – Kara Creates
- Love Heart – Everyday Party Magazine
- Heart Filled with Doodles – Crafting in the Rain
- Scribble Hearts – Happiness is Homemade
- Paw Print Heart – Hello Creative Family
- Floral Heart – Brooklyn Berry Designs
Looking for the best deals on Cricut products, designs, and fonts? Check out my Cricut Deals Page!
Download SVG Files Here
To get the free SVG, enter your name and email address in the form below and click the GET IT NOW button. I’ll send the svg cut file straight to your inbox.
Terms and Conditions:
- Downloading this free cut file signs you up for my e-newsletter and you’ll be notified when I release new free SVG files.
- This cut file is for personal or classroom use only.
- This file can be used in part or in whole for your personal projects.
- Digital reselling, sharing, redistributing of the files is NOT allowed. If you would like to share, please direct friends to the original blog post where you found this cut file.