Looking for a great Patriotic SVG for 4th of July or Canada Day? I have just what you need! Keep reading to the end of this post to see all the free svg designs and get the links to download.
I have a fun patriotic SVG file for you that would be great for all your summer Canada Day events. Both Canada Day and 4th of July are coming up – our family celebrates both as we are dual citizens. Whichever patriotic holidays you are celebrating this summer you will be ready to make all the things!
In addition to my Canada Day SVG file, I am also sharing 15 free patriotic SVG files for you. Plus, we are giving away a Cricut EasyPress 2 Rose bundle!
FREE PATRIOTIC SVG FILE
This patriotic cut file looks great on a DIY wood sign, but would also look great on a shirt, water bottle, tumbler, or towel. Here are a few of my favorite blank items to personalize.
Supplies needed to make your own Canada Day Sign
- A premade wood sign (options here)
- Cricut Maker or Explore Air 2 (Cricut / Amazon)
- Vinyl – you could use both adhesive and iron on vinyl for this project. (Expressions / Amazon / Cricut)
- Weeding tools (Cricut / Amazon)
- EasyPress (Cricut / Amazon)
How To Use This Patriotic SVG File
To begin this project, you will need to upload the SVG file into your software program. Here is a tutorial on how to upload an SVG file into Cricut Design Space. Cut out your image and weed the excess material. If you are using iron on vinyl, remember to mirror your image before cutting!
Design Space Tutorials
- Best Cricut Fonts
- How to upload your own images
- How To Upload A SVG
- Slice Tool Tutorial
- My Favorite Tools
- Ultimate Vinyl Guide – basics on vinyl types and when to use what
- Where to get the best price craft vinyl in Canada
Iron On Vinyl Tutorials
Get more patriotic svgs for Canada Day and 4th of July
Please click each link listed below to check out each site and blog post that contains the FREE SVG file. Each blog has slightly different forms to access the downloads, but I promise you that all of these designers offer quality and amazing SVG files! They are worth the follow.
Let Freedom Ring – Kingston Crafts
Land of the Free – That’s What Che Said
Let’s Get Lit – Artsy-Fartsy Mama
Little Firecracker – Hey, Let’s Make Stuff
With Liberty and Justice for All – Pattern Revolution
Red White and Boom – seeLINDSAY
Freedom Rocks – Happiness is Homemade
ROCK the USA – Crafting in the Rain
True North Strong & Free – BrooklynBerryDesigns
Oh My Stars – Pineapple Paper Co.
Patriotic Pinwheel – 100 Directions
American and Canadian Flag Heart – Hello Creative Family
Sweet Land of Liberty – Everyday Party Magazine
Mermaid in the USA – Happy Go Lucky
Canadian as Puck – The Simply Crafted Life
Fireworks and Freedom – The Country Chic Cottage
Pin it for later:
Looking for more Canadian Crafts and Canadian SVGs? Check these out:
- Canada Day Porch Planters
- Canada 150 SVG
- Canadian Doodles
- Canadian Trail Mix – Printable bag topper
- Canada Day Shirts
Download SVG Files Here
To get the free SVG, enter your name and email address in the form below and click the GET IT NOW button. I’ll send the svg cut file straight to your inbox.
Terms and Conditions:
- Downloading this free cut file signs you up for my e-newsletter and you’ll be notified when I release new free SVG files.
- This cut file is for personal or classroom use only.
- This file can be used in part or in whole for your personal projects.
- Digital reselling, sharing, redistributing of the files is NOT allowed. If you would like to share, please direct friends to the original blog post where you found this cut file.